At Saber1 Technologies LLC, we have an appreciation for knowledge. The people behind our products are responsible for our company’s success, and we take your career ambitions seriously. If you’re eager to apply your talent and drive, you will quickly discover that you can make a difference. We’re looking for highly skilled individuals with the ambition it takes to achieve quality results.
Saber1 Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to administer all human resources actions and policies without unlawfully discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age and mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service or application for military service or membership in any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions and personnel actions, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, promotions, compensation, benefits, demotions, and terminations, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with and in furtherance of the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Current Career Opportunities
We are currently hiring for a Sales Engineer/Technical Sales Associate to join our team!
This is a business to business inside sales and product specialist position. The Sales Engineer/Technical Sales Associate develops and manages relationships with our clients and prospects. The individual is responsible for achieving specified sales targets, following up on orders, and prospecting and developing sales towards new clients in the machine vision industry
General Job Duties
- Ensure client retention via responsive and proactive account management support
- Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all products and services, and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/solutions that meet client’s business requirements.
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships in major functional areas of the customer organization. Utilize the relationships to develop strong revenue growth initiatives.
Specific Job Duties
- Manage renewal sales process for the existing customer base, including the setting of expectations, changing needs assessments, negotiating contracts and processing of contracts via relevant internal systems.
- Follow up on all inbound client inquiries to uncover new and expanding sales opportunities.
- Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision-makers.
- Provide ongoing product feedback from clients to Founder and Customer Support Operations.
- Maintain awareness of, and participate in, all relevant training for new products and capabilities and market them to the account base.
- Attend annual industry trade shows.
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science, Engineering)
- 2 or more years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform simple calculations
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fundamental skills with Linux
- Basic skills with QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Ability to represent and communicate with a diverse population
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Basic skills in negotiating with clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues and management