Euresys 1631 Coaxlink Duo
At A Glance
Two-connection CoaXPress frame grabber.
- Two CoaXPress CXP-6 connections: 1,250 MB/s camera bandwidth
- PCIe 2.0 (Gen 2) x4 bus: 1,700 MB/s delivery bandwidth
- Feature-rich set of 20 digital I/O lines
- Extensive camera control functions
- Memento Event Logging Tool
- Acquire images from the fastest and highest resolution cameras: Highest data acquisition rate in the industry 12.5 Gbit/s (1,250 MB/s) bandwidth from camera to host PC memory.
- Use standard coaxial cables: A single inexpensive cable for data transfer, camera control, trigger and power supply; Top reliability and flexibility, performs in the harshest environments.
- Long cable support: 40 meters at CXP-6 speed (6.25 Gbps); 100 meters at CXP-3 speed (3 Gbps).
- Robust connectors: Coaxlink uses DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors with push/pull latching system for reliable connections.
- Momento Event Logging Tool: Memento is an advanced development and debugging tool available for Coaxlink cards. Memento records an accurate log of all the events related to the camera, the frame grabber and its driver as well as the application. It provides the developer with a precise timeline of time-stamped events, along with context information. It provides valuable assistance during application development and debugging, as well as during machine operation.
- Direct GPU transfer: Sample programs for AMD DirectGMA and NVIDIA (CUDA) available. Direct GPU transfer eliminates unnecessary system memory copies, dramatically lowers CPU overhead, and reduces latency, resulting in significant performance improvements in data transfer times for applications. Direct capture of image data to GPU memory is available using AMD’s DirectGMA. Compatible with AMD FirePro W5x00 and above and all AMD FirePro S series products.
- PCIe 2.0 (Gen 2) x4 bus: 1,700 MB/s sustained bus bandwidth.
- Area-scan triggering capabilities: A trigger is used to start the acquisition when the part is in position. Hardware triggers come from the Coaxlink’s I/O lines. Software triggers come from the application. An optional trigger delay is available to postpone the acquisition for a programmable time. A trigger decimation function allows to skip some of the triggers.
Camera exposure control allows the application to control the exposure time of the camera. When the acquisition starts, at the appropriate timing, the Coaxlink board generates a signal to control an illumination device connected to one of its output lines.
- General purpose I/O lines: Compatible with a wide range of sensors and motion encoders. High-speed differential inputs: Quadrature motion encoder support up to 5 MHz. Isolated current-sense inputs: 5V, 12V, 24V signaling voltages accepted, up to 50 kHz, individual galvanic isolation up to 500VAC RMS. Isolated contact outputs. High-speed 5V-compliant TTL inputs/ LVTTL outputs.
- High-performance DMA (Direct Memory Access): Direct transfer into user-allocated memory; Hardware scatter-gather support; 64-bit addressing capability.
- Windows and Linux drivers available: Including support for the AArch64 64-bit ARM architecture for Linux.
- Compliant with Genicam: Including support for GenApi; The Standard Feature Naming Convention (SFNC); GenTL.
- The Coaxlink driver includes the following tools: Genicam Browser: An application giving access to the GenICam features exposed by the GenTL Producer(s) in the system. GenTL Console: A command-line tool giving access to the functions and commands exposed by the Euresys GenTL Producer.
- MACHINE VISION FOR THE ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY: High speed image acquisition for inspection machines = The Coaxlink and Grablink cards are dependable industrial frame grabbers that provide robust and stable image acquisition from the fastest digital cameras available. They feature precise camera control and synchronization.
functions. AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) machines; 3D SPI (Solder Paste Inspection) machines; 3D lead/ball inspection machines. Very high resolution line-scan image acquisition for inspection machines = The Coaxlink and Grablink cards are dependable industrial frame grabbers that provide robust and stable image acquisition from the fastest digital cameras available. They feature precise line-scan camera control and synchronization functions: Flat Panel Display inspection; Solar cell inspection.
- MACHINE VISION FOR THE GENERAL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: High frame rate image acquisition for inspection machines = Glass inspection: bottles, vials. Image acquisition for robots.
- VIDEO ACQUISITION AND RECORDING: High-frame-rate video acquisition for motion analysis and recording.
- VIDEO MONITORING, SURVEILLANCE & SECURITY: Transmission and acquisition of high-definition video over long coaxial cables for traffic surveillance, monitoring and control: CoaXPress is a recent powerful standard providing a high speed interface between the camera and the PC frame grabber. On a highway, high speed cameras can take images in a burst. The sharper images will enhance license plate recognition accuracy. High frequency real time triggering and exposure time adjustment to the low light situations can be accommodated.