Imperx Cheetah Rugged SDI-C2010-R
The Imperx SDI C2010 camera is a small profile, ruggedized, progressive scan digital camera with selectable 1080p resolution in 3G-SDI or HD-SDI up to 60 fps. The camera is fully programmable and field upgradeable. The C2010 is SMPTE 292 and 296 compliant and includes easy-to-use configuration software.
The camera has excellent sensitivity and amazing dynamic range. The camera supports tri-level sync input, strobe output, automatic exposure and automatic gain control with multiple LUTs. The camera uses a Sony Pregius IMX-265 image sensor and industrial grade components to provide exceptional video image quality with high sensitivity in a wide range of environments and conditions.
- Programmable strobes
- Selectable trigger sources
- Sub-sampling / Pixel Averaging
- Analog and Digital Gain Controls
- Built-in pulse generator
- Temperature monitor
- Auto-white balance
- Defective pixel correction, hot pixel correction, Flat field correction
- Two 12-bit look-up tables (LUT), one LUT preprogrammed with gamma 0.45
- Field upgradeable firmware