KAYA Instruments Komodo CLHS KY-FGF-CLHS
- Up to 8 CLHS links support
- PCIe Gen3 x8 Half-length card
- Multi-stream support
- Up to 144 Gb of DDR3 memory
- On-board 16 Gb DDR3 64bit wide
- On board image processing (DeBayer, Color correction and many more)
- DDR3 SODDIMM of up to 128 Gb
- Flexible machine I/O
- *Not recommended for new designs. Please use next generation Komodo II CLHS Frame Grabber instead
Komodo CLHS is a high performance Camera Link HS Frame Grabber supporting CLHS X Protocol (10G) standard. The Komodo-CLHS is capable of receiving video streams using four SFP+ 10Gbps transceivers and a single QSFP+ 40Gbps optical interface. Each link supports standard X Protocol bitrates up to 10 Gbps. The board offers a flexible DDR3 memory system with up to 144 Gb of memory and 128 Gbps throughput. A high speed 8 lane Gen 3.0 PCI express interface allows fast data transfer between optical links and computer memory. This CLHS Frame Grabber is ideally suited for industrial, defense and aerospace Machine Vision Systems and applications.
This product also provides GPIO for machine control signals, such as triggers, shaft encoders, exposure control and general I/O, which can be control aside video stream acquisition.