Pleora Embedded Video Interface iPORT NTx-U3
Rapidly add high-performance USB3 Vision connectivity to systems and cameras.
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-U3 Embedded Video Interface hardware provides system and camera manufacturers with a straightforward way to integrate USB 3.0 video connectivity into their products. With the NTx-U3 Embedded Video Interface, manufacturers can shorten time-to-market, reduce development and deployment risk, and lower design and system costs.
For manufacturers requiring deeper levels of integration, Pleora’s NTx-U3 is also available as an Intellectual Property (IP) package that includes an FPGA IP core and a hardware reference design, complete with expert design review services.
Pleora’s NTx-U3 Embedded Video Interface interacts seamlessly with Pleora’s other products in networked or point-to-point digital video systems. It also complies fully with the USB3 Vision™ and GenICam® standards, ensuring interoperability with third-party equipment in a multi-vendor environment. The embedded hardware converts video data to packets at throughputs up to 3 Gb/s. The packetized video is then sent with low, consistent latency over a USB 3.0 link to receiving software.
To speed time-to-market, Pleora offers an development kit for the NTx-U3 Embedded Video Interface. This kit allows manufacturers to produce system or camera prototypes and proof-of-concept demonstrations easily and rapidly, often without undertaking hardware development.
Pleora’s iPORT NTx-U3 Embedded Video Interface also includes:
- eBUS™ SDK, a feature-rich application development toolkit for manufacturers to rebrand and distribute with their end-products;
- The AutoGen XML generation tool and a firmware reference design, which makes it fast and easy for manufacturers create a user-friendly GenICam interface for their products.
- Compact and low power
- USB3 Vision and GenICam compatible
- Throughput of up to 3 Gb/s
- Up to 32-bit, 120 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS video input, and 4 interleaved taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- 120 MB frame buffer to accommodate multi-mega pixel sensor sizes
- Can support either USB-powered or external-powered options
- Updateable firmware via the USB 3.0 port for ease of manufacturing and feature upgrades in the field
Compatible USB3 Vision™ and GenICam® standards.