Tamron Board-Mount DF005N0
1/3″ 2.8-10.5mm F/1.2 IR DC-Iris Manual Zoom/Focus
As a result of increasing concern for crime prevention, surveillance cameras are being installed in more and more different locations. This has brought about a growing demand for integrated camera units, particularly mini-dome cameras, which can be installed without imparting the overbearing feeling that surveillance cameras can sometimes have since they blend in nicely with the surroundings. Tamron has responded to this growing demand by developing a high zoom ratio vari-focal lens that is ideally suited for use with mini dome cameras. The new vari-focal lens with infrared switching mechanism achieves monitoring with high image precision for mini-dome cameras.es.
(1) In comparison with the angle offered by standard zoom lenses, both the wide and the telephoto limits have been greatly extended. This vari-focal lens covers a range of 2.8 to 10.5 mm; at the wide end, this offers a horizontal field of view of approximately 100 degrees. This single lens can be used in a wide range of surveillance environments.
(2) The large and bright maximum aperture of F/1.2 exceeds that found in ordinary lenses.
(3) Despite its large maximum aperture and wide focal length, the length and maximum diameter of this compact lens are such that it can be accommodated in a 3-inch mini dome camera, and a 14mm mount diameter has been achieved.
(4) Infrared switching mechanism enables 24-hour surveillance. Clear image quality even at night and near infrared lighting conditions achieves true 24-hour surveillance.
(5) Thanks to the utilization of aspherical lens elements, this lens offers high image quality.
(6) A flange-back adjustment mechanism is included, which will contribute to production efficiency for camera manufacturers.
(7) Designed as an environmentally sensitive product.