Tamron Board-Mount DF006N0
1/3″ 2.4-6mm F/1.2 DC-Iris Manual Zoom/Focus
As a result of increasing concern for crime prevention, surveillance cameras are being installed in more and more different locations. This has brought about a growing demand for integrated camera units, particularly mini-dome cameras, which can be installed without imparting the overbearing feeling that surveillance cameras can sometimes have, and blend in nicely with the surroundings. Tamron has responded to this growing demand and the increasingly varied needs of its clients by developing an ultra-wide angle Vari-Focal lens with a focal length of between 2.4 and 6.0 mm that is suited for use with mini dome cameras. This lens offers the highest best-in-class viewing angle in the industry.
(1) This Vari-Focal lens offers a horizontal viewing angle of 116.5 degrees at an ultra-wide 2.4 mm and leads the industry in its class in the industry. It allows for wide-angle surveillance, with a range of from 2.4 mm to 6.0 mm.
(2) With a bright F/1.2 maximum aperture, the lens is suitable for a wide variety of surveillance environments.
(3) Despite its very wide angle coverage, this lens is almost the same length and maximum diameter as the DF004 standard Vari-Focal lens (with a 2.8 – 10.5 mm focal length). As a lens suited for 3-inch mini dome cameras with a 14 mm mount diameter, this lens can be accommodated in used on cameras that take lenses of the same size as the DF004. These two newly developed models (the DF004 and DF006) can cover almost virtually all viewing angles needed in mini dome camera surveillance.
(4) Thanks to the utilization of aspherical lens elements, this lens offers high image quality.
(5) A flange-back adjustment mechanism is included.
(6) Designed as an environmentally sensitive product.