Tamron Board-Mount DF007N0
1/3″ 2.4-6mm F/1.2 IR DC-Iris Manual Zoom/Focus
As a result of increasing concern for crime prevention, surveillance cameras are being installed in more and more different locations. This has brought about a growing demand for integrated camera units, particularly mini-dome cameras, which can be installed without imparting the overbearing feeling that surveillance cameras can sometimes have, and blend in nicely with the surroundings. Tamron has responded to this growing demand and the increasingly varied needs of its clients by developing an ultra-wide angle Vari-Focal lens with a focal length of between 2.4 and 6.0mm that is suited for use with mini dome cameras. This lens offers compatible with Infrared, the best-in-class viewing angle in the industry.
(1) This Vari-Focal lens offers a horizontal viewing angle of 116.5 degrees at an ultra-wide 2.4 mm, and leads the industry in its class. It allows for wide-angle surveillance, with a range from 2.4 mm to 6.0 mm.
(2) With a bright F/1.2 maximum aperture, the lens is suitable for a wide variety of surveillance environments.
(3) Despite its very wide angle coverage, this lens is almost the same length and maximum diameter as the DF004 standard Vari-Focal lens (with a 2.8 – 10.5mm focal length). As a lens suited for 3-inch mini dome cameras with a 14mm mount diameter, this lens can be used on cameras that take lenses of the same size as the DF004.
(4) Infrared switching mechanism enables 24-hour surveillance.
– Clear image quality even at night and near infrared lighting conditions achieves true 24-hour surveillance
(5) Thanks to the utilization of aspherical lens elements, this lens offers high image quality.
(6) A flange back adjustment mechanism is included.
(7) Designed as an environmentally sensitive product.