Tamron Board-Mount DF009N0
1/3″ 3-9mm F/1.2 Mega-Pixel DC-Iris Manual Zoom/Focus
In the megapixel-resolution surveillance camera market, demand for compact, built-in cameras is expected to increase with user concern about installation efficiency and cost. In particular, high quality is now in demand even for mini-dome cameras and other common cameras. Tamron has moved out in front of the expanding market for surveillance cameras with more than a megapixel of resolution by developing a built-in varifocal lens compatible with megapixel-resolution cameras and optimum for mini-dome cameras.
(1) While maintaining resolution above a megapixel, achieves a standard range of 3.0-9mm, and F/1.2 brightness. Uses Tamron’s proprietary optical design to achieve high resolution and high contrast not only in the center but also in the corner of an image.
(2) Compact design capable of mounting on a 3-inch mini-dome camera.
– Compact design is ready for installation on the common 3-inch mini-dome cameras.
(3) Further improvement in corner resolution is achieved over earlier model lenses with more than a megapixel in resolution.
(4) Attention is paid to diverse CMOS sensor size in image circle design.
(5) Gear rings on the control ring enable remote control of focus and zoom.
(6) Designed as an environmentally sensitive product.